Take a peak
Lumley House in the heart of Bright offers luxurious accommodation for couples, families and groups (sleeping up to 11 people). Everything you could wish for in your holiday accommodation - beautifully restored 1898 period home, large and comfortable beds, space for all with two living/lounge areas and, best of all, your very own private swimming pool. All this is just a stones throw, literally, from Bright's iconic swimming hole, the Bright Brewery, amazing coffee shops, restaurants and bars, and mountain bike and walking trails.
More than just a place to stay
Lumley House Bright can offer you those extra touches so your stay is even more special. Depending on the type of holiday you are after we can easily arrange for you to have;
- an in-house massage
- gourmet share platters delivered to your door for two people or twenty!
- a personal chef whip up a special dinner for that important celebration, or just because...
- in-house cycle specific physiotherapy sessions
- your own personal cycle coaching sessions (road or mountain-bike)
- bike hire: road, mountain-bike, rail trail or e-bikes
- hair and makeup for weddings and events
- fruit and veggie boxes
- in-house pilates and yoga classes
Ready to indulge?
So much to do
There is so much (or so little) you can choose to do in and around Bright all year. It is impossible to list them all. Some of our favourite things are:
- Soaking up the sun and fun at some of the best waterholes you have ever visited
- Cycling - road riding, mountain-biking or rail-trail cruising with family and friends
- Trail running, para-gliding or abseiling from Mt Buffalo
- Wine tasting and berry picking
- A day (or two) in the mountains - whether it is for sightseeing, hiking, rock-climbing or swimming (lake Catani at Mt Buffalo is perfect on a hot summers day!)
- Skiing (alpine or cross-country) Mt Hotham (less than1 hr drive) Falls Creek (1hr and 20 min drive)
- Snow play at Mt Buffalo (45 min)
- Fishing and horse riding
- A day in town with friends enjoying brilliant coffee, great eats, movies, day spa's, craft beers or our very own locally distilled gin